Giant Burger, A perfect snack XXL meal
How to make the Giant Burger and what is the recipe for it to be kept secret?
Giant Burger comes into play when other Burgers are not enough for you. Everyone has a favorite style of Burger and no one can stop eating it. But unfortunately, the portions are very small in Fastfood chains and the prices are just as high when you want a bigger one. Each of us must have a story in a fast food restaurant, but in the end, we say that what we ate was good, but it was less.
When we go with our family, we have just as much trouble. It is precisely for these reasons that we have prepared this excellent recipe for you according to your taste. It will be the XXL Giant Burger meal that you can easily consume as a family, whether at a picnic, on the way to school, or while having a celebration. We prepared it as a family last Sunday. It’s filled with onions, tomatoes, cheese, and bacon, with all the extras. This recipe, garnished with a salad, was a real treat. We generally like to make two layers by using hamburger material abundantly. Tab two This is a different adventure for hamburger lovers. Some also like it with plenty of Cedar cheese. As you can see, there is no limit to the taste.
Ingredients for Giant Burger
750 g lean beef, minced
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
6 hamburger buns, toasted
6 slices of Bacon
6 slices of cheese
30 grams of butter
3 large onions
1 pinch coarsely ground pepper
1 pinch of salt
2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
80 g fresh breadcrumbs
1 onion, finely chopped
Giant Burger making
For the Giant Burger, First, mix the ground beef, onion, egg, breadcrumbs and tomato paste, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Knead well by hand.
Then divide the mixture into 6 equal parts. Form each piece into patties about 1.5 cm thick. Cover and set aside.
Grill the meatballs for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through. First go to a cooler place on the Grill or keep warm on a plate. Put a slice of cheese on each patty. Next, fry the bacon in butter until golden brown. Remove from the stove.
For XXL Burgers, place the fried Hamburger buns at the bottom on separate plates. Serve lettuce and tomato ketchup on top. Top with grilled meatballs and garnish with bacon, onions, tomatoes, and lettuce. Place half of the remaining hamburger buns on top. Serve with fried potatoes and various sodas that you can consume on the side. Enjoy your meal.
Medicine!!!! If you wish, you can also make two layers by using two layers of the material.
Nutritional values in Giant Burger:
Nutritional values per serving Nutrient Daily Serving
Energy 560 kcal
Protein 45.28 g
Fat 25.53 g
Carbohydrates 37.11 g
It corresponds to the average daily requirement for women and men in middle age. (Values are Estimated)
- Vasalin İle Yapabileceğiniz Beklenmedik 7 Şey
- Astral deneyim ve berrak rüyalar açıklandı
- Epsom Tuzu: Epsom Tuzu ile Banyo, Şşşt! Gizli ipucu!
- Pizza kekleri yapın ve eğlenin
- Soğuk algınlığı için 8 yatıştırıcı çay – kışın deneyin
- Yumurtalarla ilgili her şey için 10 ipucu ve püf noktası
- Yumurtalar hala iyi mi? Bu 3 test size yumurtaların hala taze olup olmadığını söyler.
- Uykuya dalmaya Zorlanıyormusunuz? Uykuya dalmak için 3 ipucu
- İrritabl bağırsak – Hangi ilaçlar gerçekten yardımcı olur?
- Öksürük ve nasıl tedavi edilir – bilmeniz gereken her şey
- Yoğun Yoga: Beden ve zihin için yoga egzersizi
- Doktor açıklıyor: Yemek yerken yapılan bu hata sizi şişmanlatıyor
- Hoş olmayan kokular için en iyi 4 ev ilacı
- Saçınızı yıkamanın yanı sıra şampuanla yapabileceğiniz 4 şey
- İğşimikli kek tarifi – ekşimikli kek nasıl yapılır
Bizlere aşağıdaki sayfalardan mutlak ulaşabilirsiniz: