Your eye color says more about you than you think! What does your say about you?
This is what your eye color says about your personality!
Brown, green, blue, gray and everything in between: our eyes are all beautiful and unique, whether you have bright blue eyes or mysterious brown eyes. Your eye color makes you unique! And if you ask other people what they find attractive in another person, nine times out of ten the answer is: the eyes.
That seems logical, of course, because the eyes are one of the first things that catch your eye. In addition, your eyes can often reveal what you are thinking – sadness, anger, joy and other feelings can be recognized through the eyes. But not only that, it turns out that your eyes say something about your personality too! Research from a Swedish university has shown that the gene responsible for your eye color is the same gene that makes up the frontal lobes of the brain. dr Anthony Fallone of the University of Edinburgh says: “The eye is so closely linked neurologically to the brain that it could be said to be the only part of our brain that you can see from the outside.” So what does your eye color say about you?
People with brown eyes are born leaders. They may not see it themselves, but the rest of the world sees these people that way. You exude more confidence than most. If your eyes are darker, it means you have more melanin in your body, which is linked to the ability to think quickly.
People with blue eyes are often seen as polite and sexy, but rarely as intelligent. What many overlook, however, is the inner strength that blue-eyed people have. Studies have shown that blue-eyed women are often better at enduring the labor pains of childbirth than others. And this might also interest you: People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance!
Gray eyes are a type of blue eyes. People with gray eyes are often difficult to read. You can be very introverted and even-tempered, or you can have a split personality. People with light gray eyes often seem aloof, but once you get to know them, they make the most loyal of friends one can have.
Green is the rarest of all eye colors. People with green eyes are often very creative. Research has shown that green-eyed people have the leadership qualities of brown-eyed people and the inner strength of blue-eyed people. A real jackpot!
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES