That’s why you should rub an ice cube on your face every morning
An ice cube on your face can have a phenomenal effect
Most people have some kind of skincare routine, whether it’s a fairly elaborate ritual involving all kinds of creams and lotions or just a face wash before bed. It is good to take care of our facial skin as it is exposed to many things throughout the day.
But have you ever tried rubbing ice cubes on your face?
Weather, heating, makeup, sun… We expose our skin to so many things that a little regular skin care wouldn’t hurt. When it comes to skin care, most people immediately think of some kind of cream or lotion or a visit to a beautician to be pampered every now and then. Unfortunately, a treatment at a beautician can be very expensive and before you know it, you have just spent 100 euros on a facial. One of these facials that can give you glowing skin is called skin icing. Cooling the skin with compresses leads to the formation of new cells and thus to a radiant face. But did you know that you can save yourself a lot of money by using this treatment at home?
Skin icing has many great benefits and could definitely become your new beauty regime! Here are some of the great benefits:
– Promotes blood circulation. This means your skin looks fresher, younger and healthy.
– It reduces pimples, redness and other blemishes and makes the skin look much smoother.
– You look more awake because the cold is a very effective cure for dark circles. It also reduces swelling such as bags under the eyes! To increase the effect, you can also mix some cucumber into the ice cubes.
– It minimizes pores and provides smooth skin. This makes it the perfect base for makeup as it looks better and lasts longer.
– Regular use reduces and prevents wrinkles.
So how do you apply the skin icing method? Simply mix some water with green tea, cucumber juice, rose water, lemon or chamomile tea and pour into an ice cube tray. Then the next morning, take out an ice cube, wait a minute or two for the ice to cool down, and wrap the ice cube in a plastic bag or paper towel—it’s best if the ice cube isn’t directly in contact with your skin comes because extreme cold can damage your skin. Then move the ice cube over your face in a circular motion. If you do this every morning, you’ll soon be surprised!