Do you have sagging eyelids? Try this trick with mascara for an optical lift!
This mascara trick can give your droopy eyelids a visual lift
As we get older, gravity gnaws at us more and more. Wrinkles, bat wings and then of course the drooping eyelids. A lot of people are dealing with this and yes it can be addressed operationally but it’s actually quite a drastic measure. Alternatively, you can also opt for an optical correction, which we will explain here!
Drooping eyelids can lead to great insecurity.
With droopy eyelids, the skin of the upper or lower eyelid falls over the edge, with the upper eyelid being most affected. When this happens, you look tired more easily and you appear older and more morose because the skin is less elastic with age. It happens to all of us, but not all of us experience droopy eyelids equally, if at all. Of course, you could use it to visit a plastic surgeon, but that’s a pretty big step. Luckily, there’s an easier way to make your eyes look less tired — even with droopy eyelids. This trick is much easier!
So, what does it take to make those droopy eyelids a lot less noticeable? Very simple: mascara in two colors. Brown mascara accentuates the eyes just as much as black ones and together they create a perfect optical illusion that makes the eyes look less tired. And how do you use this trick? Simply apply brown mascara to the lower lashes and black mascara to the upper lashes. Focus on the middle of the lashes and avoid too much color on the outer lashes. This has a lifting effect on the eyes.
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
- Have you tried quinoa salad with feta yet?