That’s why you should rub an egg in your hair every week
Rub this mixture into your hair every week for two months.
The older you get, the harder it is to look young. Both the inside and the outside of your body degrade over time and looking fresh is no longer a matter of course. And so, too, can your hair begin to thin as you age. Do you want to do something about it? Then we might have the perfect solution for you.
With this mixture you get your full head of hair back.
Wrinkles, sagging skin on the neck, sagging upper arms, a slower metabolism and unexplained aches and pains: these are all symptoms of aging. One of the most hated signs of aging is thinning or even hair loss, which many people deal with as early as their 30s. Your hair will become thinner and weaker and there will be a lot more of it hanging in the hairbrush than usual. Hair follicles die faster, which means new hair grows less quickly and less frequently. Also, it won’t be able to grow as long as it used to. There are countless shampoos, creams and other chemical products that promise full and beautiful hair, but they are usually very expensive and often do not work properly. Fortunately, there is a completely natural and inexpensive way to stimulate hair growth.
Thinning hair can be very uncomfortable and also very frustrating. You’ve tried a few expensive shampoos and creams, but nothing seems to work. But you can get great results with this all-natural, homemade blend if you apply it every week. The mix contains only three ingredients (all natural!) and is very easy to make at home. However, you have to be patient, because results can only be seen in about two to three months.
You need this
2 tsp sunflower oil
1 tsp honey
1 egg yolk
a bathing cap that fits well
Mix all three ingredients in a bowl and then apply to your hair and scalp. Then put on a swimming cap and let the mixture take effect. Then wash your hair thoroughly with a natural or at least a sulfate-free shampoo – this is less aggressive and much better for your hair. Repeat this on a specific day every week and your hair will noticeably thicken.
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES