This is why you should put green tea on your face
This is why you should put green tea on your face. And these other remedies also work wonders for your face
Blackheads: Almost all of us know them all too well. Are you desperately trying to get rid of them? Then you shouldn’t necessarily express them anymore, because the bacteria on your hands will do little to help the stubborn blackheads on your nose. However, you can bring more joy to your skin with a number of handy remedies. And did you know that you already have this remedy in the kitchen cupboard?
1. Baking soda and water
Although you might not expect it, baking soda is a skin neutralizing agent. It acts like an exfoliant – a remedy that removes dirt, oil and dead cells from the skin. To do this, simply mix two tablespoons of baking soda with two tablespoons of water and spread the mixture over your blackhead-affected skin. Then rinse it off with warm water and apply a moisturizing cream to your face. Repeat this two to three times a week and you will see that it works wonders!
2. Brown sugar, honey and lemon juice
The above ingredients combine to create an effective facial scrub. Simply mix together 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of honey and apply to face in a circular motion. Note: Be careful as the sugar can damage the skin. Then rinse off and treat yourself to a nourishing face mask. I bet you your face will feel silky smooth!
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a true miracle cure. Many are now convinced of the effect and you can find the oil in almost every pharmacy. This natural remedy effectively kills bacteria and blackheads disappear in no time. Just put a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton pad and dab it on the problem area. Repeat this several times a week.
4. Green Tea
We all know that green tea is very good for our skin when you drink it. But if you want to get rid of those annoying blackheads on your face, you might want to take it a step further: cut open the green tea bag and mix it with a teaspoon of water. Then massage the mixture onto your face for about three minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water. Green tea reduces the skin’s oil production, which means that blackheads disappear quickly. a true one
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES