Make your own potato salad with mayonnaise
Everyone loves Potato Salad. Learn how to make potatoes with mayonnaise in recipes. Here we share a unique recipe with you.
Everybody loves potato salad
Hearty food has not been one of the most eaten meals among Germans for generations and should not be missing from every buffet. It is also carefully prepared in Austria, where it is known as Erdäpfelsalat. This also applies in Switzerland: Here you can find it in various menus under the name Härdöpfelsalat. In Germany, it has a different name depending on the region, derived from the dialect of the respective region and the associated name for the potato.
Potato salad has been prepared and eaten in Germany since the beginning of the 17th century. The first scientific description of the potato referred to a salad-like preparation with vinegar, oil, and salt. Potatoes serve as a healthy and satisfying base, and the salad is quick to make, which is why potato salad has become a popular dish among Germans.
- 2 kg potatoes, waxy
- 150 g onion
- 3 tablespoons vinegar, lighter
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 250 g mayonnaise, homemade if possible
- 5 eggs, boiled until soft
- eg meat sausage
- pickled salad
Cook the potatoes in their skins the day before, when they cool, peel them, leave them whole and ideally cover them with a clean cloth and chill in the refrigerator.
5 boiled eggs, finely chopped or some finely chopped gherkins (not too sour) and/or finely chopped meat sausage. So first boil the eggs and let them cool, then finely chop the other ingredients.
Cut the peeled potatoes into fairly thin slices and mix with very finely chopped onions.
Bring the broth to a boil in a small saucepan with vinegar (or add water if you wish), mixed mustard, salt, pepper and sugar.
Let it cool a little and pour it over the potatoes. Let it soak briefly and then add the eggs, cucumbers, etc. add. Let it soak well and only then fold in mayonnaise.
Garnish with eggs, tomatoes, pickles and parsley.
Mayonnaise is very important! That’s why it’s best to make your own or buy the best. At least 82% fat! Not suitable for diets!
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES