Strawberry tart, simple and classic and delicious recipe
Strawberry tart – A tart recipe that everyone will love and adore. Classic strawberry tart with a crunchy dough base and fresh strawberries.
Strawberry tart has a heavenly flavor and is super easy to cook. We will tell you quick recipes from classic to sophisticated.
Tart is a round cake with a dough pastry base. Traditional tart dough is baked in a special Strawberry tart pan and can be filled with sweet or savory toppings, depending on taste. A delicious tart is also known by the French term quiche to many people who love to eat it. A classic tart is a sweet flatbread, like a delicious strawberry tart. It has an idyllic light flavor, especially in the summer, and goes well with both garden parties and Sunday coffee. Here we will tell you two simple recipes for fresh strawberry tart. Enjoy your meal!
Ingredients (approximately 16 pieces):
130 grams of butter
250 g flour
150 g powdered sugar
1 vanilla bean
pinch of salt
1 egg (size M)
130 g mascarpone
250 grams of cream
2 tablespoons juice from one lemon
4 tablespoons of strawberry jam
500 grams of strawberries
some butter for the mold
Preparation of strawberry tart:
Knead 130 g butter, flour, 100 g powdered sugar, salt and butter until crumbly. Add the egg and knead a smooth dough. Wrap the short pastry dough in foil and bake for approx. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Then roll out the dough on a floured worktop with a diameter of about 30 cm. Grease the mold with a little butter and coat with dough. Fold the protruding edges inward and press firmly. Then line the dough with parchment paper and place the peas on top for blind baking.
Bake your tart in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 degrees Celsius / fan: 175 degrees Celsius) on the lowest shelf for about 10 minutes. Then remove the parchment paper and peas and bake the tart on the middle rack for another 10 minutes.
Then remove the tart from the oven and let it cool, cut the vanilla stick in half lengthwise and scrape off the dough with a knife. Mix vanilla pulp, 50 g powdered sugar and mascarpone in a bowl. Then whisk and whisk the cream until stiff. In a saucepan, heat the strawberry jam and lemon juice and let it cool until warm. Wash and grate the strawberries and remove the greens.
Pour the cream into the tart and spread the strawberries over it and drizzle the jam mixture. Finally, sprinkle powdered sugar over the fruit strawberry tart before serving.
- Favorite Game of Millions of Children What is Roblox?
- Celebrity wedding dresses – Here are 10 Wedding Dress Ideas
- Flash! Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are making movies
- 10 Truths About the British Royal Family That They Keep Silenced
- Why didn’t the Buckingham Royal Family like American Meghan?
- Middle age and beyond, Beware of poor circulation 10 Danger!
- When and where will the coronation of King Charles III take place?
- It’s too early to prosecute Trump for missing documents and falsified lists
- The world is on the brink of nuclear war! This guy must be crazy!!!
- Postpone your European holiday !!! The European Union will live a new glacial age!
- FLASH!!! The Russians started to escape! Istanbul tickets rose to 2000$! The eye of the world is in Putin…
- Here is the Queen buried with jewels and dress!!!
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s titles changed after Queen
- Buckingham broke his silence! Flash Prince Harry statement from the Royal Family
- Collected ‘amazing stone samples’ from Mars!