9 useful tips against a bad mood
9 helpful tips – Sometimes you’re just in a bad mood. This is totally okay. Here are tips for anyone who wants to get out of their bad mood.
Everyone has the right to be in a bad mood and no one should be ashamed of it. But there comes a time when you have to let go of bad feelings. Most of the time it goes away on its own. Other days it’s almost unbearable.
If you need a good mood booster urgently, read on. Because here are ten tips you can use to help a little.
1. Write down the reasons for the bad mood
In most cases, the bad mood has a specific cause. If you know him, you will immediately feel better. It’s best to go inside yourself and think about why you’re in a bad mood. Is it because of something at work or some stupid task? Having problems with your family, friends or partner? When you find the trigger, write it down. Write down all the anger in your soul. This makes it much easier and you’ll feel better afterwards.
2. Adjust your posture
Tip number two against a bad mood is very simple but very effective. Stand up, straighten your back, push your chest out, and roll your shoulders back. Show everyone your greatness. This instantly gives you new confidence and automatically makes you feel a little better.
Even if you don’t feel like laughing, give it a try. If you are smiling, you can no longer be in a bad mood. If you want, go a step further and find something to laugh about. For example, call a friend and ask them to say something funny to you.
4. Realize how great you are
You probably don’t believe this right now, but you’re awesome! You have to write down at least three big features before you can believe it again.
5. Feel-good mantras
It may sound a little silly but it goes a long way when you actually want to get rid of your bad mood. Think about feel-good mantras and chant them to yourself. The more you say them, the more likely you are to believe them.
Good mood mantras can be, for example:
- Everything will be fine.
- Life isn’t just a pony farm – and that’s a good thing.
- Everything will be better tomorrow.
- Life has a plan for me and I have a plan too.
- Fall, get up, straighten your crown, smile.
6. Remember something nice
The last vacation, the day you spent at sea with your best friend or a good friend: You definitely have many good memories. When you feel bad, remember the best moments. They are guaranteed to put a small smile on your face.
7. Realize how good your life really is
Compared to many other people in this world, you have a great life and what is making you bad right now is actually the pills. Keep that in mind as you roll in self-pity. Because gratitude can also help to see things in a positive light again.
8. Distract yourself with nice things
Distraction is one of the best remedies for a bad mood. Do something nice, meet your friends and have a really good time. Because it helps you consciously celebrate special moments when you’re feeling down. Guaranteed to feel better from now on. It is important to clear your mind of things and leave behind whatever is causing you the bad mood.
9. Get some fresh air
Ideally, the sun should be shining, but even if it’s rainy and windy, you should go outside and get some fresh air. This frees your mind.
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES