Pumpkin Lasagna Recipe
When dieting, we constantly look for low-calorie meals. Zucchini lasagna is perfect for this.
How to cook zucchini lasagna?
Zucchini lasagna is a healthy protein and low-calorie source. At the same time, if you have a vegetarian in your home, it is a different flavor in it. If you do not know what to do for your guests and you are assertive in making different dishes, you can use this recipe.
Ingredients for making zucchini lasagna
- 1 kg zucchini, large, thick
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 package of cream cheese (200 g)
- 100 ml of milk
- optional sour cream
- 150 g cheddar cheese, grated
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Paprika powder, sweet
- parsley, chopped
Making Pumpkin Lasagna
Wash the zucchini and slice into finger-thick slices lengthwise. Fry both sides in olive oil in a pan, then drain on kitchen paper. Or, alternatively, brush the slices with olive oil, add a little salt and roast them on the top shelf with the grill function in the oven. However, this takes longer.
Chop the onion for cooking and sauté in a little olive oil in a pan until translucent. Mince the garlic and sauté a little. Add the minced meat and fry until it crumbles. When the color of the meat turns, season with salt, pepper and ground red pepper, add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, mix and sweat for a minute. Add the tomatoes and season to taste with oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and paprika. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat, add the chopped parsley last.
Mix cream cheese with milk, optionally with sour cream. Season with salt, pepper and a little nutmeg, mix with about 50 g of spread cheese.
Line a lasagna dish or other casserole dish with the zucchini slices. Spread a few tablespoons of chopped tomato sauce, a layer of cream cheese sauce and zucchini slices on top. Keep layering until all the ingredients are gone. The top layer should be tomato minced meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake the zucchini lasagna in a preheated 200°C top/bottom oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
A small fresh salad goes well with it.
Enjoy your meal :))
Nutritional values in zucchini lasagna:
Nutritional values per serving
Energy 705 kcal
Protein 45.82 g
Fat 51.81 g
It corresponds to the average daily requirement for women and men in middle age. (Values are Estimated)
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
Bizlere aşağıdaki sayfalardan mutlak ulaşabilirsiniz: