McDonald’s Happy Meals is no longer just for kids, it’s happiness for parents
McDonald’s Happy Meals isn’t just for kids anymore – the chain is targeting adults as well
Thanks to a limited collaboration between McDonald’s USA and streetwear brand Cactus Plant Flea Market, the ubiquitous burger chain will launch a special promotion starting next week: McDonald’s Happy Meals for Adults.
Constructed like a dollhouse that you open at the top, the signature happy lunch boxes have been redesigned in the Cactus Plant Flea Market aesthetic and given a sort of makeover. Also, when this promotion starts on October 3, customers who purchase a Cactus Plant Flea Market Box on the McDonald’s App will be automatically entered for a chance to win specials for free, including the exclusive Cactus Plant Flea Market and McDonald’s products like T-. shirts, a Grimace Chair and more.
McDonald’s Happy Meals for Adults
“We’re taking one of the most nostalgic McDonald’s experiences and literally repackaging it in a new way that is highly relevant to our adult fans,” said Tariq Hassan, Marketing and Customer Experience Officer, McDonald’s USA. “I look forward to presenting fans with a unique piece of art and culture as we take our first dive into the dynamic world of the Cactus Plant Flea Market next week.”
In terms of food, McDonald’s Happy Meals for adults includes a choice of a Big Mac or 10-piece Chicken McNuggets with fries and a drink included to make a full meal. And given that these are happy meals, customers will open them up to find one of four collectible figures inside—custom made for the Cactus Plant Flea Market Happy Meal box, of course.
Toys will be one of the characters of the burger chain: either Grimace, Hamburglar and Birdie – or a new toy, Cactus Buddy.
In a statement from McDonald’s, a variety of products will be offered for sale as part of this partnership, and will be further explored “showcasing the storytelling between the two brands, the Cactus Plant Flea Market’s uncanny ability to capitalize on deeply exclusive nostalgia.”
Regarding the latter brand, The New York Post noted on Tuesday that the popularity of the Cactus Plant Flea Market has grown to such an extent that the company is able to sell hoodies on the StockX online marketplace with price tags of up to $1,000.
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES