Flash News!!! Kevin Spacey in court for $31 million in damages
Hollywood star Kevin Spacey is on trial in New York for $31 million in compensation for sexual harassment!
World-famous actor Kevin Spacey, who recently made a splash in the TV series House of Cards, is on trial in New York for a lawsuit filed against him for a sexual harassment claim dating back decades. Hollywood star Spacey was sued after the statements of US actor Anthony Rapp, who claimed that he sexually abused him when he was 14 years old.
Hollywood star Kevin Spacey entered the courthouse in Manhattan to testify in his civil lawsuit. Spacey, who faced a crowded group of journalists in front of the court, did not answer the questions of the members of the press. The 63-year-old experienced player defended himself before the jury in court.
HE SAID THAT HE HAS BEEN HARASSED IN DIFFERENT PLACES AND TIMES
51-year-old Rapp, who is currently starring in “Star Trek: Discovery”, claimed that he was sexually harassed on Broadway in the 1980s by Spacey, who has two Oscars and multiple major awards.
Spacey, who has denied sexual assault accusations against him many times, responded to Rapp’s claim on Twitter, stating that he did not remember the incident and stated that he apologized for “extremely inappropriate drunken behavior”.
Spacey previously denied sexual assault charges against three men in the UK between 2005 and 2013, and in 2019 the misconduct and sexual assault charges against him were dropped by a Massachusetts court.
If he loses the Court, Kevin Spacey, whose name was involved in the harassment scandal, will pay $ 31 million to the producer of House of Cards
Kevin Spacey, who is being tried on sexual assault charges, will pay $31 million to MRC, the producer of the series House of Cards, where he plays the character of Frank Underwood.
The production company of the series House of Cards cut off relations with American actor Kevin Spacey due to sexual assault charges against him. Thereupon, the new season of the series was postponed, the script was rewritten and the episodes were shot again.
The company sued the American actor for damages in November. The court decided that Spacey should pay the production company $29 million 500 thousand in compensation and $1 million 400 thousand in legal costs.
Although Spacey objected to this decision, his objection was not answered in the court.
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
- Have you tried quinoa salad with feta yet?