Have you already tried cauliflower in the oven recipe – crispy and delicious? Today we have cauliflower on the table. Not just like that, but crispy out of the oven. Spicy and full of flavor, we’ll show you how.
This oven-roasted cauliflower is one of those cauliflower recipes that will surely impress even the less vegetable-loving connoisseur. can’t you imagine Try it!
Cauliflower is basically available all year round and as breaded cauliflower from the oven, the light-colored vegetable not only fills you up, but also looks good in the truest sense of the word.
With just a few ingredients and the cauliflower in the leading role, you can easily conjure up vegetarian delicacies. And on top of that, the cauliflower recipe from the oven is also healthy, because with this dish you take e.g. numerous minerals contained in cauliflower to you.
Hearty feasting with a clear conscience. If you are still not convinced, you simply have to try the cauliflower baked in the oven.
- You can of course use fresh cauliflower instead of frozen cauliflower. But you should pre-bake it for a few minutes before baking.
- Have you ever prepared other vegetables from the tin? No? Then definitely try it out. Swap cauliflower for broccoli, carrots, or sweet potatoes.
- You should definitely preheat the oven so that your breaded cauliflower comes out nice and crispy on the outside
What goes best with cauliflower?
The baked cauliflower from the oven is a perfect accompaniment to grilled meat, fish or just a salad. You can also simply enjoy it as a snack with a dip in front of the TV.
- Use some chili powder to make your oven cauliflower spicy
- Feel free to add a few fresh herbs to the breading for the cauliflower from the oven
- If you use strong cheeses, your baked cauliflower will be deliciously hearty
- Can I freeze cauliflower, store it and prepare it ahead of time?
- You can store leftover cauliflower for a few days. By the way, it also tastes good cold. I wouldn’t necessarily freeze it, as the breading may then become mushy and no longer stick properly.
- You should always prepare your baked cauliflower freshly so that the breading sticks properly and does not fall off the florets.