10 Truths About the British Royal Family That They Keep Silenced
10 facts about the British Royal Family that they don’t want to be known about and keep their silence. You will learn all about the Royal Family here.
1. Queen Elizabeth has been using the same 8 euro nail polish since 1989. It is said that Kate Middleton also uses the light pink nail polish, which looks quite elegant.
2. Princess Diana’s name was originally inspired by a different Lady, Diana Spencer, who lived in the 18th century.
3. Prince Philip was not originally British! Born into a family of Greek and Danish descent, Philip chose to leave his birthplace behind to marry Elizabeth.
4. Meghan Markle had to make huge changes in her life after her marriage to Prince Harry.
5. Known for her love of dogs, Queen Elizabeth has taken care of almost 30 ‘Pembroke Welsh Corgi’ dogs. However, it is also known that some dogs attacked the palace staff several times.
6. Lilibet, daughter of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, is also originally named after Queen II. Elizabeth’s childhood nickname!
7. Prince William and Prince Harry’s names were originally going to be Arthur and Albert. However, since their mother was not comfortable with Diana, they chose to use these names as the children’s middle names.
8. The shoe that Princess Diana wore to her wedding ceremony had a secret message written to her future husband.
9. Fathers in the family are not present in the delivery room when their baby is due. For example, Prince Philip was playing tennis in the garden when his first child was born.
10. When a new heir to the royal family was born, this news was announced to the public in a communiqué published at Buckingham Palace. Recently, the royal family prefers to use social media to announce the news.