Making Italian ravioli (tortellini) salad
Italian food is not just famous for its pizza or pasta. At the same time, very nice salads are also available. They are preferred by vegetarians and dieters.
How to make Italian Ravioli Salad?
Ravioli is a very common pastry in Italian cuisine. Like us, they never give up on these pastries in their food culture. 🙂 The Italian ravioli salad just added a different dimension to the ravioli culture. I advise.
Necessary ingredients for making Italian ravioli (tortellini) salad
1 package of ravioli
75 g tomato(s), dried in oil, from jar
50 g white cream cheese
2 cloves of garlic, more if you want
25 g cashews
1 handful of basil, preferably fresh
4 tablespoons of oil
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
For the salad:
800 g cheese-stuffed tortellini, fresh (refrigerated shelf)
500 g cocktail tomatoes
250 grams mozzarella
50 g olives, black, pitted
Making Italian Ravioli Salad
For the Italian ravioli (tortellini) salad Cook the ravioli in salted water according to the package recipe, drain and rinse in cold water. Let it cool slightly.
For the pesto, cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips. Finely grate the cheese. Peel the garlic cloves and chop finely. Now grind the sun-dried tomatoes, grated cheese, cashews, basil and garlic into a stiff paste in a blender, then blend in the oil. Now dilute the paste with balsamic vinegar and, if necessary, a little water to a creamy consistency and sprinkle with salt and pepper if necessary. Mix in a bowl with tortellini.
Cut cocktail tomatoes in half or quarters, depending on their size. Grate the mozzarella and, if desired, cut the olives in half. Mix everything with tortellini and leave covered.
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
- Have you tried quinoa salad with feta yet?
Bizlere aşağıdaki sayfalardan mutlak ulaşabilirsiniz:
Ayrıca benim diğer bir çok sayfam wardır.
Aşağıda onların linklerini paylaşıyorum.