Buckingham England’s King Charles 3 puts the Queen’s racehorses up for sale
King of England III. Charles, Queen He auctioned off the remaining 14 racehorses from Elizabeth.
King of England III. It is stated that Charles has put up for sale the racehorses left by his mother, Queen Elizabeth. 14 of the Queen’s horses will be auctioned at the Tattersalls Horse Auction Center in the town of Newmarket.
In a statement on the subject, Tattersall Spokesperson Jimmy George stated that the royal family sells horses every year and this is an ordinary situation. “The owners make sales every year. The king is only doing what horse owners do,” he said.
Approximately 1,500 horses will be on sale at the auction, which will continue throughout the week.
Britain’s longest reigning monarch, Queen II. Elizabeth died on September 8, at the age of 96, and was succeeded by her son, III. Charles had passed. Known for her passion for horses, the Queen had trained and raced horses for more than 60 years.
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES