What happens if you add salt and pepper to the lemon? The Lemon Salt and Black Pepper You Need!
Lemon, Salt and Pepper: a real miracle cure! Pepper, salt, and lemon make a delicious salad dressing, but they can also be used for other purposes. Combined or separately, for example, all three components can fight various ailments.
Mixture of lemon, pepper and salt
Lemon juice is used in traditional medicine as a diuretic, mouthwash, lotion and tonic. Salt is essential for the body – just like water and oxygen – but excessive amounts can put stress on the heart. Therefore, it is better to use Himalayan salt instead of regular table salt. Black pepper has also long been used in traditional medicine, so it is not surprising that this combination helps combat the following ailments.
What are lemon, salt and pepper good for?
1. Sore throat
To get relief from a sore throat, mix 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and gargle with the liquid.
2. Remove gallstones
Hardened deposits of digestive juices in your gallbladder are called gallstones. These gallstones can be painful and disrupt digestion. In other words, mixing and drinking 3 parts of olive oil with 1 part of lemon and 1 measure of black pepper in a glass can sometimes cause gallstones to move.
If your health is not very good, you may have blisters in your mouth. A tablespoon of Himalayan salt in a glass of warm water is enough to get rid of them. Rinse your mouth with this water three times a day and the blisters will disappear.
4. Weight loss
Want to lose a few pounds fast before Christmas? Then try this drink: 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey in a glass of water. Drink this mixture every morning on an empty stomach and you will lose weight fast!
Stomach discomfort can be relieved with black pepper, while lemon stops nausea. So mix a tablespoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of pepper in a large glass of warm water and sip slowly.
6. Colds and flu
When you have a cold or flu, lemon can do wonders. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and lemon peel into a large glass of boiled water and let the mixture sit for ten minutes. Now remove the lemon peel and drink it every day until you feel better.
- Favorite Game of Millions of Children What is Roblox?
- Celebrity wedding dresses – Here are 10 Wedding Dress Ideas
- Flash! Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are making movies
- 10 Truths About the British Royal Family That They Keep Silenced
- Why didn’t the Buckingham Royal Family like American Meghan?
- Middle age and beyond, Beware of poor circulation 10 Danger!
- When and where will the coronation of King Charles III take place?
- It’s too early to prosecute Trump for missing documents and falsified lists
- The world is on the brink of nuclear war! This guy must be crazy!!!
- Postpone your European holiday !!! The European Union will live a new glacial age!
- FLASH!!! The Russians started to escape! Istanbul tickets rose to 2000$! The eye of the world is in Putin…
- Here is the Queen buried with jewels and dress!!!
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s titles changed after Queen
- Buckingham broke his silence! Flash Prince Harry statement from the Royal Family
- Collected ‘amazing stone samples’ from Mars!