It seems that throwing a clove of garlic in the toilet is very good and useful
It seems that it is very convenient to throw a clove of garlic in the toilet at night
If there’s one thing we all hate to do, it’s cleaning. We’re happy to postpone this rather unpleasant task, despite it reining in bacteria – so we have no choice but to finally roll up our sleeves. Do you have toilet cleaning on your schedule today? Fortunately, you can make this effort much easier with a clove of garlic.
The internet is full of tricks that make your life easier these days. Descaling the kettle? Boil the lemon water. Clean the washing machine? Throw in two dishwashing tabs. These tips may not sound so weird, but the trick to using a clove of garlic in the toilet is even weirder. And we tried.
Garlic in the toilet
You’re probably wondering why you flush a clove of garlic down the toilet. Garlic contains a substance called allicin, which gives off a strong garlic odor. Not only that, it also protects against bacteria and is said to keep fungi at bay, even where they thrive.
Throw garlic overnight
This trick actually works, and it’s very simple: All you need is a peeled clove of garlic that you flush down the toilet. This is best done overnight with less use of the toilet. Just rinse it the next morning. Doing this twice a week will keep your toilet mold-free, although you can’t do it without traditional cleaning.
How to clean the toilet with garlic
As a medicinal plant, garlic is said to have disinfecting, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Among other things, it should be able to reduce deposits in blood vessels and prevent the formation of new deposits. The allicin component in particular is responsible for this, as it fights viruses, bacteria and fungi, as reported by ndr.de.
Among other things, she recommends using the bump when cleaning the toilet. A clove of garlic is peeled and put in the toilet overnight. The allicin in the garlic clove kills bacteria, so the next day or if you repeat it regularly, the toilet will be germ-free again.
Does Garlic Really Clean the Toilet?
But garlic doesn’t make any difference visually. Using a clove of garlic keeps odors from bacteria, fungi and viruses at bay, but it cannot remove unsightly deposits and thus restore the toilet to its former glory. The best way to find out how effective a clove of garlic is against dirt or odors is to try it. The next day, remove the garlic and flush the toilet. Alternatively, you can simply create garlic juice and add it to the toilet with a spray bottle.
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES