These 9 foods are good for you when you have stomach problems!
These foods calm the stomach
Stress, a virus or too much greasy food can quickly upset your stomach and make you sprint to the toilet several times a day. This isn’t exactly fun, so we want to get rid of the problem as soon as possible. In any case, if you have stomach problems, you should avoid dairy products, fatty foods, sweets and alcohol. But what can you eat that will help you?
Nobody likes an upset gut.
This fruit is good for your stomach because it doesn’t irritate it. In addition, bananas are full of fiber, which normalizes bowel movements and counteracts diarrhea. The vitamin B6 it contains also reduces flatulence and relaxes cramped muscles.
2. White bread
White bread and salt crackers are usually recommended for diarrhea and nausea. A piece of white bread helps against nausea because it fills the stomach. An empty stomach produces more corrosive stomach acid, which only makes you feel worse. White bread also helps with diarrhea because it is low in fiber, protein and fat. It fills the stomach, but slows down the digestion process and the stool automatically thickens.
If you have stomach problems for several days, you can quickly feel weak. To gain strength, it’s a good idea to consume protein. Meat is usually not the best choice because it can increase nausea. So a lighter form of protein is better, such as eggs. A boiled or scrambled egg with a little oil makes a good meal when you’re not feeling well.
Oatmeal contains fermentable fibers that dissolve in water. This food is digested quickly, but you can still benefit from the fiber for a long time. This gives you energy to fight against a possible virus. Oatmeal also contains proteins that boost the immune system. Prepare the oat flakes with water or almond milk and cook them until they are nice and soft and easily digestible. It is better not to use cow’s milk as this can cause irritation. Even if you’re not constipated, oatmeal is a great way to start the day and aid in your bowel movements.
Like whole grains, nuts, and seeds, tomatoes are prebiotic. This means that they strengthen the intestines so that you get less diarrhea.
6. Sweet potatoes
Foods high in magnesium, calcium, and potassium, like sweet potatoes, reduce gas and absorb salt. These potatoes also help maintain a healthy weight and get a flatter stomach.
Ginger tea, ginger candies and ginger tablets help with nausea and vomiting. They are often recommended to cancer patients who suffer from a lot of nausea due to chemotherapy. However, ginger is not good for children, only adults.
With any gastrointestinal complaint, it is very important to drink plenty of water. In the case of diarrhea, it is particularly important to replenish the body’s water content. When you’re constipated, you need a lot of water to soften your bowel movements and get them moving.
If you are constipated, you can use coffee as a natural laxative. But with nausea and diarrhea you should really keep your hands off it!
- Favorite Game of Millions of Children What is Roblox?
- Celebrity wedding dresses – Here are 10 Wedding Dress Ideas
- Flash! Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are making movies
- 10 Truths About the British Royal Family That They Keep Silenced
- Why didn’t the Buckingham Royal Family like American Meghan?
- Middle age and beyond, Beware of poor circulation 10 Danger!
- When and where will the coronation of King Charles III take place?
- It’s too early to prosecute Trump for missing documents and falsified lists
- The world is on the brink of nuclear war! This guy must be crazy!!!
- Postpone your European holiday !!! The European Union will live a new glacial age!
- FLASH!!! The Russians started to escape! Istanbul tickets rose to 2000$! The eye of the world is in Putin…
- Here is the Queen buried with jewels and dress!!!
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s titles changed after Queen
- Buckingham broke his silence! Flash Prince Harry statement from the Royal Family
- Collected ‘amazing stone samples’ from Mars!