Roast Beef Recipe
You can find the recipe for Roast Beef here.
How is Roast Beef Made?
Ingredients for the Roast Beef Recipe:
2 tablespoons of oil, rapeseed oil (especially hot)
1 bunch of soup greens or root vegetables
5 large onions
5 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of tomato paste
2 small bay leaves
some cloves, ground
black pepper from the grinder
⅛ liter broth
1 pinch of sugar
250 ml cream or soy cream (for those who are lactose sensitive)
1 pinch allspice, ground
1 pinch of celery salt
1 pinch rosemary, ground
1 kg of beef
Roast Beef Recipe
Heat the oil very hot and fry the meat on all sides.
Remove from the pan and sauté the root vegetables briefly with the garlic. Add the tomato paste. Add organic broth. Add the spices and roasted meat completely and cover it up nicely with the steamed vegetables. Don’t forget a pinch of sugar.
Boil for about 40-50 minutes in a pressure cooker.
Finally, remove the meat and strain some of the sauce. Leave the rest with vegetables because it will look tastier and more natural.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and remaining seasonings and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes. When the sauce has the right consistency, let it cool slightly and then stir in the cream or soy cream.
We recommend pasta and green salad as a side dish.
- How to make Haydari appetizer delicious? A Turkish Classic
- Iskender kebap
- Mediterranean baked vegetables with yoghurt and tomato sauce
- Pesto and pizza babka
- Piyaz; white turkish bean salad
- Fast Thai curry with chicken, paprika and a fine note of peanuts
- What happens to the body if you eat 3 dates a day?
- Put soap under your bed before going to sleep!
- What happens if you add salt and pepper to the lemon? 6 tips
- Do you know that foot bath with vinegar is good for these 4 issues?
- Do you want to lose weight? These 11 drinks will help you!
- Beer is healthier than you think! 5 tips
- Have you caught corona? 6 tips to prove you have Covid-19
- Meatloaf Bohça – Recipes with Meat
- These 9 foods are good for you when you have stomach problems!