What are low blood pressure syntomes
Low Blood pressure is often one of the first things GPs check. However, not only high blood pressure, but also low blood pressure (hypotension) can cause health problems. But how do you understand low blood pressure and what could be the cause?
Normal values in Low Blood Pressure
First of all, it is of course important to know what normal blood pressure looks like. It depends on blood pressure. It depends on gender and age, but usually the normal value is diastolic pressure around 95 mmHg, while systolic pressure does not exceed 140 mmHg. However, if both diastolic and systolic pressures are much lower, your blood pressure may be too low. Blood pressure in women is below 100/60, while in men this value is slightly higher at 110/70.
Low blood pressure symptoms
If you have no symptoms, your blood pressure is probably normal. But even if your level is very low, it doesn’t necessarily mean you have problems. Do you know any of the following symptoms? If so, your blood pressure may be too low.
- Dizziness, especially after getting up from a chair
- Blurred vision or seeing black spots
In most cases, low blood pressure is troubling but not a sign of illness. Women may suffer from heavy menstrual bleeding or low blood pressure during pregnancy. Some medications can also lower blood pressure (as a side effect). If you have been very nauseous and vomited before, your blood pressure may also have dropped. In general, low blood pressure (internal) can indicate blood loss, infections, anemia, or cardiac arrhythmia. Therefore, if you notice any symptoms, please consult your doctor to find out what is causing them.
Treatment and tips
Treatment for low blood pressure depends entirely on what the cause is. However, this is not always understood, so treatment is not always possible. If your blood pressure is too low, there are a few things you should do to avoid dizziness and blurred vision, such as getting up very slowly after lying down or sitting for long periods of time. It’s also important to drink enough water, especially if you have low blood pressure after physical exertion or in hot weather. Even if you go to a sauna or take a hot bath, you must be very careful when getting up.
- Favorite Game of Millions of Children What is Roblox?
- Celebrity wedding dresses – Here are 10 Wedding Dress Ideas
- Flash! Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are making movies
- 10 Truths About the British Royal Family That They Keep Silenced
- Why didn’t the Buckingham Royal Family like American Meghan?
- Middle age and beyond, Beware of poor circulation 10 Danger!
- When and where will the coronation of King Charles III take place?
- It’s too early to prosecute Trump for missing documents and falsified lists
- The world is on the brink of nuclear war! This guy must be crazy!!!
- Postpone your European holiday !!! The European Union will live a new glacial age!
- FLASH!!! The Russians started to escape! Istanbul tickets rose to 2000$! The eye of the world is in Putin…
- Here is the Queen buried with jewels and dress!!!
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s titles changed after Queen
- Buckingham broke his silence! Flash Prince Harry statement from the Royal Family
- Collected ‘amazing stone samples’ from Mars!