Did you know that beer is healthier than you think? 5 tips
Beer is the most consumed alcoholic beverage in the world. Do you know that beer, which has been called unhealthy for years, on the contrary, has healthy aspects? With these 5 tips, we will tell you how healthy you are in Beer.
Yes, beer is healthier than you think: Here are 5 health tips
Treat yourself to a pint tonight because it’s actually good for you! We know that beer can make you incredibly happy, BUT it has even more benefits!
1 – As early as 2021, a study was conducted on the effects of beer on heart health. Conclusion? Beer can actually be good!
Drinking about 1.5-2 beers a day (let’s say two for simplicity) reduces the risk of heart attack. Even for people who already have heart problems, drinking beer is not a bad choice. People who have already had a heart attack lived longer than 20 years if they drank beer regularly.
2 – Beer has many nutrients
According to a study by the American Journal of the Medical Sciences, beer contains both more protein and B vitamins than alcoholic grape juice, at least more than wine. Beer also contains antioxidants that protect against many diseases. Good to know that!
3 – Lower risk of diabetes
A good beer not only improves heart health but also reduces the risk of diabetes. A study of more than 70,000 participants found that people who drank about 14 glasses of alcohol per week were less likely to develop type 2 diabetes.
4 – Stronger bones
We’ve all heard that milk is important for strong bones, but a pint works just as well! In fact, beer appears to have the same effect on bones as milk. This is because silicon is an essential ingredient for stronger bones and is found in things like green beans, grains and… beer!
5 – A beautiful smile
Dentists often talk about the importance of brushing and flossing, but they say nothing about the importance of an ice-cold beer: A new study shows that even the lightest beer has a positive effect on teeth. It plays an important role in removing bacteria that cause tooth decay and inflammation.
In short: nothing wrong with a glass of beer. So don’t forget to do yourself a favor this weekend. Cheers to health!
You can also find delicious flavors on our other pages for delicious recipes.
You can reach us from the following pages:
- 7 Unexpected Things You Can Do With Vasalin
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?