Did you know that beer is healthier than you think? 5 tips
Beer is the most consumed alcoholic beverage in the world. Do you know that beer, which has been called unhealthy for years, on the contrary, has healthy aspects? With these 5 tips, we will tell you how healthy you are in Beer.
Yes, beer is healthier than you think: Here are 5 health tips
Treat yourself to a pint tonight because it’s actually good for you! We know that beer can make you incredibly happy, BUT it has even more benefits!
1 – As early as 2021, a study was conducted on the effects of beer on heart health. Conclusion? Beer can actually be good!
Drinking about 1.5-2 beers a day (let’s say two for simplicity) reduces the risk of heart attack. Even for people who already have heart problems, drinking beer is not a bad choice. People who have already had a heart attack lived longer than 20 years if they drank beer regularly.
2 – Beer has many nutrients
According to a study by the American Journal of the Medical Sciences, beer contains both more protein and B vitamins than alcoholic grape juice, at least more than wine. Beer also contains antioxidants that protect against many diseases. Good to know that!
3 – Lower risk of diabetes
A good beer not only improves heart health but also reduces the risk of diabetes. A study of more than 70,000 participants found that people who drank about 14 glasses of alcohol per week were less likely to develop type 2 diabetes.
4 – Stronger bones
We’ve all heard that milk is important for strong bones, but a pint works just as well! In fact, beer appears to have the same effect on bones as milk. This is because silicon is an essential ingredient for stronger bones and is found in things like green beans, grains and… beer!
5 – A beautiful smile
Dentists often talk about the importance of brushing and flossing, but they say nothing about the importance of an ice-cold beer: A new study shows that even the lightest beer has a positive effect on teeth. It plays an important role in removing bacteria that cause tooth decay and inflammation.
In short: nothing wrong with a glass of beer. So don’t forget to do yourself a favor this weekend. Cheers to health!
- Favorite Game of Millions of Children What is Roblox?
- Celebrity wedding dresses – Here are 10 Wedding Dress Ideas
- Flash! Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are making movies
- 10 Truths About the British Royal Family That They Keep Silenced
- Why didn’t the Buckingham Royal Family like American Meghan?
- Middle age and beyond, Beware of poor circulation 10 Danger!
- When and where will the coronation of King Charles III take place?
- It’s too early to prosecute Trump for missing documents and falsified lists
- The world is on the brink of nuclear war! This guy must be crazy!!!
- Postpone your European holiday !!! The European Union will live a new glacial age!
- FLASH!!! The Russians started to escape! Istanbul tickets rose to 2000$! The eye of the world is in Putin…
- Here is the Queen buried with jewels and dress!!!
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s titles changed after Queen
- Buckingham broke his silence! Flash Prince Harry statement from the Royal Family
- Collected ‘amazing stone samples’ from Mars!