Beef Artichoke Casserole Recipe
Everyone is wondering how to cook with artichokes. Here is the Beef Artichoke Casserole recipe for you. You can enjoy the Artichoke with this recipe.
How to make Beef Artichoke Casserole with the recipe?
Beef Artichoke Casserole Recipe Necessary Ingredients
600 g pumpkin
900 g lean beef
2-3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
2 tablespoons of flour
3 tablespoons of tomato paste
500 ml broth
1 can (425 ml) artichoke hearts
1 can (425 ml) of black beans
1 kg of sweet potatoes
4 stalk(s) sage
25 g softened butter
Making Beef Artichoke Casserole
1. Clean and peel the carrots and parsnips. Cut the carrots in half lengthwise and slice crosswise. Grate the carrots. Peel the shallots and cut into rings. Clean, peel and core the pumpkin.
2. Roughly chop the zucchini flesh. Wash the meat, dry it and cut into large cubes. Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the meat inside while rotating. Powder with flour, mix.
Add the carrots, parsnips, zucchini and shallots and sauté for 4-5 minutes, turning. Season with salt and pepper. Add the tomato paste and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Close the lid and cook on low heat for about 2 hours.
4. Pour the artichokes and black beans into a colander, drain and add to the stew. Boil for another 1 1/2 hours. Meanwhile, peel the sweet potatoes, wash them and cook them in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes.
5. Wash the sage, shake it, tear off the leaves, chop finely and add to the stew. Drain the potatoes. Squeeze the potatoes into a bowl using a potato grater. Stir in the butter and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
6. Season the stew with salt and pepper.
- How to make Haydari appetizer delicious? A Turkish Classic
- Iskender kebap
- Mediterranean baked vegetables with yoghurt and tomato sauce
- Pesto and pizza babka
- Piyaz; white turkish bean salad
- Fast Thai curry with chicken, paprika and a fine note of peanuts
- What happens to the body if you eat 3 dates a day?
- Put soap under your bed before going to sleep!
- What happens if you add salt and pepper to the lemon? 6 tips
- Do you know that foot bath with vinegar is good for these 4 issues?
- Do you want to lose weight? These 11 drinks will help you!
- Beer is healthier than you think! 5 tips
- Have you caught corona? 6 tips to prove you have Covid-19
- Meatloaf Bohça – Recipes with Meat
- These 9 foods are good for you when you have stomach problems!