Apple Cider Vinegar – How is Made? Do it yourself at home in a healthy way
Apple cider vinegar is healthy and has many benefits. This is why apple cider vinegar is found in every home. It is good for digestion, helps to lose weight and reduces cravings. It can be expensive to buy, but it’s much cheaper and incredibly easy to make yourself.
Apple cider vinegar Make at home with a simple recipe
Use this simple and tried-and-true recipe for making aromatic-tasting apple cider vinegar. Buy well-ripened apples with the best possible flavor quality. More precisely, you can also collect and use the apples that are idle from the market. Cut them into quarters, remove cores and rotten pieces, and squeeze out the juice. Do not throw away the squeezed leftovers. Put the cider and mash leftovers in a Jar and mix everything together to form a puree and water. Make sure to obtain organic yeast vinegar from the herbalist and add it as well. Then close the mouth of the jar so that it does not get air. Keep it in a dark place for 2 weeks, finally after 2 weeks open the lid and close it again for 4 weeks.
The biggest advantage of homemade apple cider vinegar is that you know all the ingredients. You know very well that your homemade sour cream does not contain unwanted additives and has not undergone processes that destroy vitamins and other nutrients. If you’re not just making a bottle for your own use but making more, you also have a little gift you can bring to almost any occasion.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is particularly popular because of its versatility. In the kitchen, it is not only suitable for seasoning salads or sauces, but also serves as a delicious marinade that makes meat or fish more durable. It is used in cosmetics to successfully combat skin and hair problems.
Just like store-bought apple cider vinegar, homemade vinegar has a five percent acidity. If you make apple cider vinegar from apple cider with partially fermented apples from your own garden, the acidity ranges from six to eight percent. If your own preparation is too acidic for you, you always have the option of diluting it with a little water.
It is important that you never leave your homemade apple cider vinegar on. Fill in jars and keep tightly closed at all times. Otherwise, yeasts in the air may settle in the vinegar and spoil it. Well sealed in the jar, your homemade product will keep for several months outside of the refrigerator.
Since apple cider vinegar always consists of apples, it has the same healthy ingredients. Therefore, it is rich in vitamins A and C. It also contains a large number of minerals and trace elements. It contains boron, iron, fluorine, potassium, calcium, copper, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, sulfur and zinc. Besides acetic acid, citric acid, propionic acid and carbolic acid can also be detected. Naturally cloudy organic apple cider vinegar also contains the pectin of apples.
What features should we pay attention to?
It has already been mentioned above that you should use well-ripened and good-tasting apple varieties. The flavors of apples have a great influence on the flavor quality of the homemade organic product. If you don’t have the right fruits in your garden, you can collect them as fruit from meadow gardens or under old trees on the roadsides where traffic is low. If you mix such varieties, you usually have a very good basis for the above recipe. Of course, old apple varieties are especially valuable for these purposes.
What are the health benefits of homemade apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is used not only in cooking, but also as a medicine and antiseptic. Salads go well with raw vegetables and can even make you slim as a healthy drink. Later:
- It is considered an appetite suppressant and prevents cravings.
- Purifies, cleanses and detoxifies the intestines
- Fights harmful bacteria and strengthens the body’s defenses
So if you want to do something good for yourself, you should consume apple cider vinegar regularly. Not only as a salad dressing, but as a healthy drink that is best consumed 3 times a day: Mix half a liter of water with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey. This drink is refreshing, cleans the intestines and prevents cravings.
Beautify with apple cider vinegar. For example, you can integrate it into homemade face and hair masks. The pectins (plant substances) in vinegar provide more moisture absorption in both the skin and hair cells. Theoretically you could even wash your hair with apple cider vinegar, but you should then rinse it thoroughly with shampoo and water.
No matter how you use apple cider vinegar – it should not be missing in any home!
- Favorite Game of Millions of Children What is Roblox?
- Celebrity wedding dresses – Here are 10 Wedding Dress Ideas
- Flash! Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are making movies
- 10 Truths About the British Royal Family That They Keep Silenced
- Why didn’t the Buckingham Royal Family like American Meghan?
- Middle age and beyond, Beware of poor circulation 10 Danger!
- When and where will the coronation of King Charles III take place?
- It’s too early to prosecute Trump for missing documents and falsified lists
- The world is on the brink of nuclear war! This guy must be crazy!!!
- Postpone your European holiday !!! The European Union will live a new glacial age!
- FLASH!!! The Russians started to escape! Istanbul tickets rose to 2000$! The eye of the world is in Putin…
- Here is the Queen buried with jewels and dress!!!
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s titles changed after Queen
- Buckingham broke his silence! Flash Prince Harry statement from the Royal Family
- Collected ‘amazing stone samples’ from Mars!