Getting a dog – Which one suits me
Here you can find out what dog owners need to look out for when buying a dog and how you can find the right four-legged friend for you.
Do you want to get a dog? Then there is a lot to prepare, plan and think about. We give you tips on how to choose the right dog for you, where you get it from and tell you which accessories you urgently need for your new dog.
How to find the right dog?
Once you have decided that you want to get a dog, you should consider: What are your expectations of your new dog? How long does he have to be alone every day? Which sport would you like to do with your dog? All of this has an impact on which breed of dog you choose.
You should also consider these tips when choosing your dog:
- Puppy or adult dog: which dog should it be?
- Male and female: These are the character differences
- How to choose the right puppy
Get a dog: Here you will find the dog of your dreams
Once it is clear what your requirements are for the new dog and a certain breed has been shortlisted, the next step is to find out where you can get such a dog from. Of course, it always pays to visit the local animal shelter. Lots of dogs are waiting for a home here. There may be one among them that meets your expectations.
Of course you can also get your puppy from the breeder. Make sure that the breeder is serious! Don’t fall into the bargain trap. Criminal dog breeders usually hide behind low prices.
Get a dog: You need these accessories
Once you have decided on a dog, you now urgently need the right accessories. Be aware that basic equipment for puppies is different than for an adult dog. Especially the puppy harness needs a different size than the dog harness of adult animals.
In addition, you should definitely get the following things before you get your new dog:
- Dog basket: tips on buying and location
- Buy a dog leash: The right dog leash for every purpose
- Dog food with a high meat content
Also, when getting a dog, keep in mind that owning a dog is very expensive. You not only have to think about the one-time costs, but also the ongoing ones before you get a dog. Once you have thought of everything, nothing stands in the way of a future together with a dog.
- Out of body experience and lucid dreaming explained
- The Last of Us has become the Latest victim of hackers!!!
- Cough and how to treat it – all you need to know
- Intensive Yoga: Yoga workout for body and mind
- How sport and exercise alleviate suffering
- Depression, get out of melancholy
- This is what happens to you when you meditate daily
- These are the effects fish can have on your psyche; Surprising consequences
- Are you suffering from burnout?
- Everything for beauty; It is intended to rejuvenate, smooth,…
- Who is a ketogenic diet suitable for?
- Risks of the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic diet, These foods are forbidden
- How does the keto diet work?
- KETO DIET: THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES